Zombie Farms Health and Safety
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and staff, this year and every year. It is important to remember that outdoor haunted attractions are very different from other live venues and gatherings, due to the way we operate.
- We are on an outdoor event on 33 acres, so social distancing is much easier to achieve.
- Exposure time to others is limited. Guests generally stay moving in one direction through our event. Standing or sitting time in one place is always limited to 10 minutes or less.
- Most of our customers attend with their own social bubble, so they do not need to be socially distanced from each other
Face Coverings are optional
Due to our event being completely outdoors, face coverings are optional. However you are welcome to wear them if you choose to do so, especially in queue lines area where social distancing may be harder to do. If you are concerned about staff or other customers not wearing face coverings, we understand if you choose not to visit this year. We hope things are back to normal next year, so we can see you again very soon!
Special precautions we are taking
- We will be reminding guests to stay within their own social bubbles and give themselves space apart from other groups.
- Queue lines will be marked to encourage social distancing.
- We will not be selling tshirts, glow sticks, sodas, or marshmallows. We are doing this to help speed up the ticket process so there are shorter lines.
- Tickets will be disposable and require less handling.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the ticket windows.
- We will be sanitizing the portable restrooms every 15 minutes throughout the night.
- Plexiglass will be installed at the ticket window.
- Staff will be asked each night to pass safety questions before working.
- We will not be running our buses this year. We know many will be disappointed in this, but we have added something new to take their place. (We have added an outdoor rope maze for you to enjoy instead).
- The Rope Maze will be optional, for those who do not want to cross paths with other customers.
- Our Story Teller area will be sitting groups at 50% capacity. Also, the story teller will last 10 minutes or less for each group.
- We have reduced the number of scare actors to provide for better social distancing.
- Scare actors will maintain 3-6 feet distant as much as possible.
- Customers will only enter the trail with the group they arrived with.
- Our actors will have strict protocols - no sharing of Halloween masks or costumes. Actors will do their own makeup off-site. We will have no makeup crew this year.
- We can implement timed ticketing to reduce capacity, if needed.