Interested in joining the horde for 2019? Click to find out more.
Halloween Event Haunted Trail Athens GA
Looking for a haunted house in Athens GA?
So we may not be a typical haunted house or Athens GA corn maze, but if you are looking for a haunted house or haunted attraction near Athens, GA or anywhere in NorthEast Georgia, you don't want to miss Zombie Farms! You get a full 3/4 mile walk through dark and spooky woods filled with scary monsters and creepy characters who will scare you, entertain you, and sometimes even make you laugh. 2019 will have a whole new theme that is sure to give you a thrill!
- Haunted Trail located right outside Athens GA
- Over 20 unique horror sets - it's not just woods - you'll travel into buildings and through tunnels
- 3/4 mile trail through dark and spooky woods
- Over 60 professionally trained scary actors
- An immersive Hollywood style story theme that progresses through out the trail
- Campfire area for marshmallow roasting
- Story telling - ghost stories, ZF style!
- Photo Op area so you can make some memories
- Great fun for families, high school or college clubs, boy and girl scout groups, date nights, sorority / fraternity groups, church groups, birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties.
Dates & Times
Every Fri & Sat night in October
Plus Nov 1 & 2
2019 Ticket Prices
- $25 gate price
- $23 online price - Click to buy
- $20 group rate (10 or purchased as a single transaction)
- $20 active or retired military (please show ID)
SAVE TIME AND MONEY - Buy your tickets online for a discount. Go to "Will Call" window for your ticket when you arrive.
2019 Haunted Trail Theme
Last year, the re-emergence of the Witch of Winterville after 100 years caught the notice of the SCP Foundation. The SCP Foundation is known for exploring supernatural phenomenon to better understand and contain the threats in our society. Their motto is "Secure. Contain. Protect." So they descended on the Zombie Farms property with the mission of containing the Witch of Winterville and learning more about her powers. Because of the remote location in the woods near Athens, GA they decided it would be an ideal place to bring other SCP curiousities for more study. The new operation is being led by Dr. Hammerstein, who is not known for his humanitarian policies. Do you have the courage to brave the labs of Dr. Hammerstein and see if you can escapethe secrets that the SCP Foundation has unleased in the woods?
North Georgia's #1 Haunted Trail
Zombie Farms has helped Athens celebrate Halloween since 2012 and is looking forward to the 2019 season with great anticipation! ZF is a haunted walking trail through the woods and other activities like story telling and marshmallow roasting. This annual fall event is a unique alternative to all the kiddie corn mazes and predictable haunted houses. The trail is different every year, so no matter how many times you have visited before, you will enjoy all new scares and scenes!