Looking for a haunted house or Halloween event in Athens GA?
We will be OPEN Oct 1, 8 (Saturday nights) and Oct 14-15, 21-22 and 28-29 (Friday and Saturday nights) for the 2022 season.
So we may not be a typical haunted house or Athens GA corn maze, but if you are looking for a haunted house or haunted attraction near Athens, GA or anywhere in NorthEast Georgia, you don't want to miss Zombie Farms! You get a full 3/4 mile walk through dark and spooky woods filled with scary monsters and creepy characters who will scare you, entertain you, and sometimes even make you laugh. 2021 will have a whole new theme that is sure to give you a thrill!
- Haunted Trail located right outside Athens GA
- 3/4 mile long trail of unique horror sets - it's not just woods - you'll view many elaborate sets and scenes on your journey
- *Halloween Forest* - NEW FOR 2022! This winding trail through the woods is separate from the regular trail. With cool scenery and different paths, you will want to make sure you get here early enough to enjoy it! Open 7:30-10pm.
- 50+ professionally trained scary actors
- An immersive Hollywood style story theme that progresses through out the trail
- Story telling - ghost stories, ZF style!
- Great fun for families, high school or college clubs, boy and girl scout groups, date nights, sorority / fraternity groups, church groups, birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties.
Halloween Forest opens at 7:30pm. Main trail begins at 8pm. Gates close at 10:45, but we run the trail until all guests have gone through. Please note that the Halloween Forest closes 30 minutes BEFORE the main trail, so please arrive by 10pm, if you wish to experience both events.
2021 Ticket Prices
- $28 gate price
- $25 online price - Click to buy
- $22 per person group rate (10 or more purchased as a single transaction)
- $22 active or retired military (please show ID)
GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY - Buy your tickets online for a discount. It also guarantees your entry in case we sell out early.